CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

i'm a stalker..

woo..actually i feel like i'm stalk people life but not in the bad way..i juz follow her blog coz i felt like she's giving me n  inspiration..not bcoz of her blog..but who now she's become..more confident n i wanna b one of it..

walking in confident,wearing a nice outfit,high heels ("myb") n a lot more..
i like to try all things n hopefully i achieve it coz seriously guys, i wanna to be a better person with a good life..
i want to make myself hangbeokke coz i alwayz giv others a happy smile..
now, need a little space for me to reform my mind set n build myself constraint for the journey...

what will i be year from now???

till then,
wait for part 2 of mine story...
Miss muchkIn...

0 expression:

Post a Comment